Friday, December 5, 2008

Last Poly Holiday!!!!!

time flies suddenly this is the last sem of poly life for us
which ends in abt 70+ days (according to winson's countdown lol)
will miss sch i guess
especially seeing my friends everyday =)

3 wks holiday and i have a whole list of to-do-things

1) Complete 3 projects -FYP, Maths and PM
2) Go gym every wk (maybe even more than a wk sometimes)
3) Learn how to play guitar properly (at least a simple song)
4) Buy a bk to learn sign language =D=D
5) A LOT A LOT of Xmas presents *faints*
6) Cycling!!!! =D=D=D
7) Go for Xmas cg!!!! (i wan i wan)
8) Pack my shelf (super messy after exams...actually just as messy before it) =p
9) Go out with friends!!!! (A long list of them....no choice fifi popular) =D

erm....i think might have more but oh well cant rmb

oh and I love Perkee MOST!!!
and I love Cl!!!
and I love Joy!!!
and actually a lot more
haha....but aiya u gals know who u all lol =p

P.S. I miss yl, pris and jy too =(
must really find a time to go out....
all of us super hard to meet up each time =(=(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home