Thursday, July 3, 2008

Forced Entry by the 2 noobies!!!!!!!!!!

in TA practical lab now
damn noob BT and eileen forcing me to update my blog
then noob ying not coming coz she say need to rush for FIA and EA
haiz....

project outstanding:
Business Development Progress: 20% roughly
Equity Analysis Progress: 0%
Fixed Income Analysis: 0%

and BT and eileen behind me saying put 100% coz ying noob would have done all lol
so bad of them la
when ying ying is skipping class to do OUR GRP PROJECTS!!!!
we are having a debate now
but nvm....
noobies!!!!

anyway this sat we have china itp gathering buffet at lao beijing le
cool imagine china gathering at a chinese beijing restaurant
not to mention we got a lot closer during that beijing period
haha.....
looking forward to it!!!!

haiz must organise my time properly
so many things to do
then the telemarketer job at orange tee
duno how will it be
pay increment??? quit??? watever!!!
but aiya now most impt of all
i wan to concentrate on my driving
test date on sep 16
and the 2 noobies behind me acting out a drama
damn disgusting and noob!!!!!
gg to outcast them and eat with panda liao!!!!
sianz pok!!!

so tired compilied survey from 8pm to 3am ytd night
then today class at 10am
almost cannot wake up!!!!
and noobies behind me commenting at EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE I TYPING!!!!
k i stop NOW!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home